Ditty, our ship cat, looking magnificent and nautical.
best. movie. ever.
i struggle between wanting to stay up late and wanting extra hours of sleep
i want to take bubble baths with you
SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Guys I just wanna put down some cute things I’ve experienced with baby goats, while my grandparent raised them:
They were allowed in the house and quickly picked up how to alert grandma when they needed to go outside, by racing eachother to the back door.
They love couches, anything that they can climb or bounce/jump on. They even got up onto the tv at one point.
They will bond with their main-provider like toddlers to a mother. The two goats that my grandma took care of would follow her around the house like duckies and even cry for her if she left them alone for too long.
They practice head butting!! But they’re so small that they’ll start stompin’ and revvin’ up if they see you have a foot propped up, and they’ll charge the bottom of your foot! Their little heads fits perfectly into the soles of your feet, like a baseball into a catchers mitt.
I miss them. 10/10 would raise a baby goat.
Harry Potter films + Christmas
Look at all those ducks there are at least ten
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up."
Hey, so stop your scrolling for a bit
think about baby bunnies, and how they actually exist.
Like, they’re just little balls of fluff?
with tiny, itty-bitty noses and whiskers,
and little precious paws.
they can have ears that are soft and droopy,
they can have ears that perky and fluffy,
or they can have both!
Some are so small they can fit in your hand
and most like to snuggle
You can go back to scrolling now.
Sometimes life is just a bit better with baby bunnies.
don’t judge a person by their looks, judge them by their opinion on sansa stark
Alphonse Elric cosplay.
Cosplay by Sveneld; photography by Pugoffka-sama.
I have no words to express how absolutely awesome this is.
You are the moon of my life. That is all I know, and all I need to know. And if this is a dream, I will kill the man who tries to wake me.
ALRIGHT NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT
We know it’s just a fantasy, right? Well, not quite - the House of the Undying is much more than an illusion or a trick. This is Dany’s perfect world - not on the Iron Throne, not with her brothers and parents - her perfect world is reunited with her husband and her son, the two greatest and cruelest losses in her short life. For all we know, that may actually be a shadow of Drogo’s spirit.
But think about what Drogo’s saying: "Maybe I refused to enter the Night Lands without you." Here’s a great and powerful Khal, a warrior, who lives his entire life knowing that when he dies he’ll ride in the Night Lands, the ambition of all the Dothraki. Their heaven, their Eden, their utopia is the Night Lands.
But it’s not his utopia without his sun and stars.
He literally is saying here that he refused to go into the Dothraki equivalent of heaven without Dany.
Maybe it’s really him, maybe it’s not. But the fact of the matter is that at least Dany hears him say this, after all this time she still loves him more than anything. And that’s love, bitch.